Pesticide Residue Analysis
and other food Contaminants
KUDAM Laboratory conducts residue analysis and other contaminants in:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Wines, juices and coffee beans
- Fatty products (avocados, olives…)
- Cereals and legumes
Some of our most demanded analysis are:
- Pesticide residue
- Pesticide residues and other contaminants in agro-ecological farming
- Perchlorate and chlorate
- Plant grow regulators (ANA, ANAMIDA, 4-CPA, 2,4-D, etc.)
- QUATs and Biocides (quaternary ammonium salts)
- Amitraz and metabolites
- Glyphosate, Glufosinate and AMPA
- Analysis of other organic contaminants: PAHs, PCBs, PBDEs, nitrofurans, nitrosamines, salts and esters of 2,4-D, etc.
- Other tests at the customer’s request
Gas Chromatography (GC-MS/MS)
Liquid Chromatography (LC-MS/MS)
What do you want to analyze?
Send us your question and our commercial department will contact you as soon as possible.