Food and animal feed
KUDAM Laboratory develops strict quality controls in order to guarantee food’s suitability for human consumption (including infant feeding) and animal consumption.
Some of our most demanded analysis are:
- Residue analysis (pesticides, dithiocarbamates, fosetyl-aluminium, etc.)
- Analysis of special herbicides (glyphosate, glufosinate, AMPA)
- Analysis of natural origin toxic elements (mycotoxins)
- Analysis of plant growth regulators (ANA-amida, 2,4-D, gibberellic acid, ethephon, chlormequat, mepiquat, etc.)
- Analysis of biocides (quaternary ammonium salts)
- Analysis of fumigants (chloropicrin, methyl bromide, methyl isothiocyanate, etc.)
- Analysis of trihalomethanes (chloroform, bromoform, bromodichloromethane, etc.)
- Analysis of nitrates and nitrites in fruits and vegetables.
Nutritional composition: nutritional labelling according to RD 1169/2011 standard.
We analyze required elements such as analysis of energy value, fat analysis, saturated fats, analysis of carbohydrates, sugars, proteins and salt.
KUDAM Laboratory also offers the possibility to complement your analysis with other nutrients such as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, polyalcohols, starch, dietary fiber, vitamins or minerals.
- Other highly demanded services are the analysis of nutritional aminograms, cholesterol and organic acids…
Microbiological analysis of food
KUDAM Laboratory analyzes indicator microorganisms of contamination in food such as:
- Presence of Salmonella spp
- Presence of Listeria monocytogenes
- Analysis of E.coli VTEC through real-time PCR
Our analytical services guarantee results in 24h in most analysis. Other highly demanded determinations:
- E.coli count
- Enterobacteriaceae count
- Total Coliform count
- Staphylococcus aureus count
- Moulds and yeasts count
- Mesophilic aerobes count
- Bacillus cereus count
- Clostridium perfringens count